Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe and swim underwater in shallow areas. Scuba diving is a great way to make a party or birthday celebration memorable; come try out Bubblemaker with your friends and family!
A child must be 8 years old or older. Kids must be comfortable in the water, but no prior experience is necessary. Parental approval is required.
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD LEARN?
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care2 and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Basic scuba kit rental (tank, fins, BCD, regulator, weights)
- PADI Bubblemaker Crew-Pak. The Bubblemaker Crew-Pak contains mementos of the experience and is full of fun surprises, such as a kid-sized beach towel, logbook, certificate, temporary tattoo, decal and the adorable and popular Bubblemaker water toy. Adults love them, too!