Built for demanding divers and demanding conditions, the MK17 EVO/A700 is the first stage of choice for harsh environments and cold-water conditions, and ideal for cave and wreck diving. Designed to deliver a smooth and steady supply of air no matter how frigid or murky the water gets, with this reg system you can always be confident of your next breath.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min - includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configuRed for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): INT 232 - 30.3oz/860g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 242 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
A700 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged full metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 9.2oz/261g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 2000 l/ min - 71 SCFM.