Made from an advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece, this mid layer vest provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
Features and Benefits
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and Reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compaRed to non-stretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability requiRed for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Center front zipper for easy entry
- Hand warmer zippeRed pockets with fleece lining
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Perfect addition to any undergarment for additional core warmth on colder/longer dives, or just for hanging out
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone garment
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineeRed, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece Reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.