Beautifully machined from a special grade of solid 316 Stainless Steel, the Atomic ST1 is the world’s first “Green” regulator. The ST1 has the same renowned ergonomics and easy breathing that's designed into all Atomic Aquatics regulators. Stainless steel has twice the strength of brass and is nearly as corrosion-resistant as Titanium. Yet the requiRed resources, energy costs and environmental effects of manufacturing stainless steel give it a distinct ecological advantage over other metals.
Features of All Atomic Aquatics First Stages:
• Compact size
• Large, balanced flow-through piston design for stable intermediate pressures and high performance at low tank pressures
• Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance
• Service to 4350 psi (300 Bar) with optional DIN connection
• Optional environmental seal kit for freeze protection at low temperatures
• Nitrox EAN ready to 40% O2 (M1: up to 80%) from the factory with no internal modifications needed
• CNC machined from solid bar material, the body maintains perfect alignment of the piston and seat to eliminate creeping intermediate pressure problems
• Two high-pressure and five low-pressure ports on swivel cap (T3/B2/ST1/M1)
• Two high-pressure and option of five low-pressure ports on swivel cap or seven low-pressure ports on fixed cap (Z2/Z2x)
• All Atomic first and second stages are Made in USA with Limited Lifetime Warranty, and 2 year/300 dive service interval.