This back zip drysuit is made with our exclusive engineeRed butyl trilaminate material, giving it the advantage of superior flexibility and lightweight characteristics.
Made with our exclusive butyl trilaminate material, this drysuit features a low-profile rear entry zipper, for a premium fit that minimizes restriction of the diver’s movement, while remaining an economically priced option for the recreational diver.
- Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hoods
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve and adjustable low-profile exhaust valve
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper
- Your choice of neoprene or HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- BARE embossed M-PADz knee protection with 2mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
- 2 needle "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- DeliveRed with backpack, LP Hose and zipper wax
- Premium graphics and badging
- Butyl trilaminate with two-ply nylon fabric exterior